Well seeing as this blog is a colossal waste of my study-leave,
I figured I may as well write more words into the void that is the internet.
So you non-existent readers can know me better :)
Things I like:
- That bit in the book 'Submarine' by Joe Dunthorne, where the main guy says:
"I wanted to punch her in the ovaries"
Sometimes it's just appropriate to punch someone in the ovaries. I'm sure it's deserved.
- When people do that snort when they are laughing too hard, and then stop.
- Fuji apples.
- The magazine NYLON. Music issue. June/July. Fuck yeeeeeeeeeeah.
- Danny, and if you're reading this then shame on you, because my blog is totally lame
and slightly cringy :)
- My boss, Melanie.
- My vintage iPod, all beaten up and hardly working. ♥♥♥♥♥
- Watching movies.
- Ed Westwick in Californication (and Gossip Girl, don't judge me)
Things I don't like:
- Ants in my room, as they are right now.
- Losing things.
- When people cry in movies and you wonder what emotional part of you is missing that
you dont cry at the sad bit :/
- Not feeling the need to study, when I need to study.
- The fact that my parents got me a huge pack of batteries for my birthday because
"You keep asking us for batteries!". I never need batteries :(
- The absence of WORLD PEACE ♥
The good weighs out the bad, I suppose.