Monday 14 June 2010

Galang galang.

Things I want but can't afford, need but can't attain.

1.2.
3.

4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
It's a wishlist thing :)
1. Polaroid Camera, 2. Lego Art (you're a dork if you DON'T like lego.), 3. The Book Theif - Markus Zusak, 4. Urban Outfitters - Floral Oxfords, 5. Wall Speakers (am I the only one who thought they were pretty cool?), 6. The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera, 7. Urban Outfitters - Chiffon Dress (don't hate because I love florals, hate because you don't know how to wear them :)), 8. Jemaine and Bret, a.k.a. my heroes, 9. A bit of Murray is always good too, 10. Jeffrey Campbells, 11. Anything of Calvin and Hobbes, 12. I dont know what these shoes are (brandwise) but I love them, 13. Jeffrey Campbells, 14. Anna Sui "Dolly Girl" Fragrance, 15. Jeffrey Campbells.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment