Thursday 1 July 2010

Beginspiration.

Hello Summer, I missed you.

It's that time of year again where I go out for bubble tea and sipsipsip thinking about the heat and how much I hate it (but how much I actually love it).

It's desperately humid in Hong Kong, and there are too many bugs biting me.

I have a sunburn which I wish could pass off as a tan, but it is not working.

and with just half of a sunburn
new yellow lines that i earned
step back and here comes the night time
step back and here comes the night time

I'm trying to find work in the real world instead of my pretty-but-dumb-as-a-box-of-nails modelling career, and I've opted for work that requires no experience: Handing out towels at a gym.

That is the only other thing I'm qualified for as it seems.

You missed my birthday, internet, shame on you.

Here's the basic gist of it.

1. Went to my friends house and was suprised by a cake :)
2. BLEW OUT THE CANDLES.
3. They took me for a surprise mani-pedi. Felt so pampered.
4. Was pampered.
5. Tried not to get my nails fucked up while trying to get stuff out of my bag.
6. Made a rapist-face.
7. After dinner with Danny, we went out to Wanchai.
8. Polaroid in Wanchai. Good night.

Also:
I need camera suggestions. I've been looking for second-hand cameras because I'm poor, and Polaroid films are muchly too expensive so thats out of that question, my loves.
CANON
LUMIX
LEICA

Good Morning Fall, I Love You.

Please come soon to Hong Kong, I'm dying for autumn leaves .
Also Marc Jacobs fall line (the runway pictures of which I have recently drooled over) are simplisticly fantastical.
See for yourself.

I'll See You Soon Winter. Don't Be A Stranger.

Going back to Melbourne soon. Cold, cold Melbourne.

Good things about going home:
Annaliese and the crew
Winter coats
Fire places
Grass
Backyards
Rosy Cheeks
Thrift Stores
The City
Iceskating

So you can see why I'm counting down.

WINTER HOLIDAY COUNTDOWN: 22 Days.

Have a nice summer, kiddies.

3 comments:

  1. I approve.

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks cute in these pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog! I got a mani/pedi today too; )
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete