Sunday 7 November 2010

Tweet me?

Twitter?

Twitter is my vice.

WTF IS TWITTER?

I succumbed to the urge of the glitzy glamour offered by the feigned possibility that I may even get a reply from @kanyewest. I don’t particularly want to talk to him, but I wouldn’t mind slipping into YoungHollywood, or whatever it’s being called these days.

But yes, I do have a twitter: ellemel11, just as every single username has been ever since I was a little tacker (hence the ‘11’). Yeah. I know what you’re thinking:
“Why, Ellen, how do you manage to be so cool?”

I have no answer for you other than, I do try.

I follow the following:

  • Britney Coleman
  • Natalie Tran
  • Julia Albain
  • Bonnie Gruesen
  • Jaime Lyn Beatty
  • Lauren Lopez
  • Tyler Brunsman
  • A.J. Holmes
  • Charlene Kaye
  • Darren Criss
  • Joey Richter
  • Joe

And a bunch of others I cbf to recount.

Also, the Dalai Lama.

Wait...

THE DALAI LAMA HAS TWITTER? WTF?


....How is the Dalai Lama, in any conceivable way, related to Ashton Kutcher

THIS IS ESSENTIALLY MY REACTION TO TWITTER.



But without the orphan boy... maybe. I adore his animations.


That last bit backwards is “I CHOOSE YOU BULBASAUR”

AW YEEH.


Anywhat, I’ll put up Dru’s pictures from the Hell Models Shoot.

CHECKIT







ALSO: Call all aspiring fem-Mods and guy-Mods, HELL MODELS HK OFFICIAL, if I may say, would probably see you for a general casting if you email them and you’ve got what it takes!

GOGOGOOGOGOOGOGOOGO.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347093816&ref=ts


PEACE OUT (too cool? k.)

No comments:

Post a Comment